WE LOVE VOLUNTEERS
Volunteers are the heart and soul of any event. Come out and show your community spirit and get involved! We are looking for helpful, enthusiastic, friendly and willing hosts to help support and cheer on our local and visiting runners. Volunteering is a great way to give back, connect with your community and be a part of the fun and excitement on the trails!
There are many volunteer opportunities on race day and for activities leading up to each event. Energetic, reliable volunteers will help ensure the safety and enjoyment for runners and spectators throughout race day morning activities.
- No experience necessary!
- Volunteers must register online in advance using the link below.
- Volunteers must review the Release and Waiver of Liability form before completing registration.
- You can register to volunteer for as many positions as you desire, as long as they do not overlap.
- You can register as a group of volunteers.
- Once you have submitted your volunteer registration, you will receive an auto confirmation. Separately, you will receive detailed instructions in the two weeks prior to the event.
- Please note: there will be a volunteer orientation to be held within the two weeks leading up to the event.