WE LOVE VOLUNTEERS
Volunteers are the heart and soul of any event. Come out and show your community spirit and get involved! We are looking for helpful, enthusiastic, friendly and willing hosts to help support and cheer on our runners. Volunteering is a great way to give back, connect with your community and be a part of the fun and excitement on the trails!
There are a number of volunteer opportunities on race day (Saturday, October 31) and for activities leading up to the race. Energetic, reliable volunteers will help ensure the safety and enjoyment for runners throughout race day activities.
All our volunteers will be provided with a COVID-19 health and safety briefing along with our regular race orientation (either online or in an appropriate location providing for adequate physical distancing measures).
All volunteers will be provided with access to appropriate PPE, including, but not limited to gloves, disposable masks and hand sanitizer.
- No experience necessary!
- Volunteers must register online in advance using the link below.
- Volunteers must review the Release and Waiver of Liability form before completing registration.
- You can register to volunteer for as many positions as you desire, as long as they do not overlap.
- You can register as a group of volunteers (where applicable) but must adhere to physical distance guidelines.
- Once you have submitted your volunteer registration, you will receive an auto confirmation. Separately, you will receive detailed instructions in the two weeks prior to the event.
- Please note: there will be a volunteer orientation (either online or in person as deemed appropriate) to be held within the two weeks leading up to the event.
- Every volunteer will have to complete a COVID-19 health screening form and waiver no more than 24 hours in advance of the volunteer assignment.